Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: My "fake" AG really fake? So similar....

  1. #11
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Is Liberty Landing really made by Meritus? I thought Meritus made the "On the go" girls. I thought Lissi made the Liberty Landing dolls? ??

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her eyebrows look too high to be AG... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
    Narrows down my choices a bunch.
    So:
    <s>Battat/target</s>
    <s>Liberty Landing</s>
    <s>Meritus</s>
    <s>Tolly</s>
    Gotz
    Counterfeit
    AG?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It very well could be a counterfeit. It could also be a Gotz. Truthfully there is NO way to know. If it really bothers you not knowing, send it in headless to the AG hospital for a new head. That's the only way you will ever REALLY know exactly what kind of head it is.

    It's also not Heidi Ott or the CDI made Disney girl dolls because they both marked too

  4. #14
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Post

    what about our generation?

  5. #15
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
    Is Liberty Landing really made by Meritus? I thought Meritus made the "On the go" girls. I thought Lissi made the Liberty Landing dolls? ??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope not Lissi. I have 3 Lissi dolls and the LIberty Landing look nothing like them, and are nowhere near the quality of Lissi. Lissi dolls are also marked as such on the heads and body tags too.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 22, 2006 10:51 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  6. #16
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Nope not Our Generation. That's Battat! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw a doll face that looked just liked that at Marshall's the other day. I should have looked more closely at the box. She does have a cute face although definitely not an AG face. How would the AG hospital handle getting a doll like that in - with a real AG body and a different brand head? Keep us posted! Another dolly mystery...

  8. #18
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    ahh.. thank you for the hint, judiaci. Let me see what I can do googling "marshalls". Let's see here..

  9. #19
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I can tell you right now that all the AG clones at both Marshalls and Ross are made by the European wing of Battat.

  10. #20
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    and it came up with.. nothing.

    I'm still confused. It looks so much like ag- but a little different... too close to be a knockoff... but who knows????

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •